Skip to main content

BlueFire 1200 Lumen CREE XML T6 Adjustable LED 5 Mode Aluminum Flashlight

• Attention: In order to ensure the original quality, PLEASE purchase the flashlight that is sold by BlueFire Tech, OTHERWISE you will purchase a FAKE LOW QUALITY flashlight, we have found some sellers printed our logo to sell FAKE LOW QUALITY flashlights recently.
  • 1200 Lumen CREE XML T6 LED Torch, Approx 100000 Hours working time
  • Skid-proof design & water resistant design, a perfect item for outdoor sports and work
  • Adjustable Focus Range, 5 Mode: high / middle / low / strobe / sos
  • Power by: 1 X 18650 OR 3 X AAA battery(Battery not included)
Specification: 
Size(mm):130(body) x 38(head)/22(tail) 
Net Weight (g): 150g 
Water resistant, but don't put it into water long time 
Crenellated strike bezel for enhanced self-defense 
5 Mode: High / Medium/ Low / Strobe/ SOS 
Bulb: CREE XM-L T6 LED Super Bright and blinding Effect 
Package: 
1 x Flashlight(5 mode) 
Notice: 
This flashlight does has 5 Modes: high / middle / low / strobe / sos, all of these functions will turn up by pressing the orange button at the end lightly, please remember that you should press it lightly, if you press it hard, the flashlight will turn off. In addition, strobe is that the flashlight flashes quickly, SOS is that the flashlight flashes slowly, which is usually regarded as a SOS signal.

Image result for amazon buy now
Image result for customer review
By Göran Fredrikson
I bought this light before a trip to Sweden in December where it is dark and cold. I found the BlueFire a little smaller than I anticipated which worked well in my backpack. It is sturdy and feels solid in your hand. When I read all reviews for different flashlights before buying this one everyone talked about brightness, lumens etc. well I have no way of comparing this light to other but I think this is very bright and certainly enough for my needs and I like how long the batteries last. All in all I would recommend this product if someone asked me.

By Giraffenut
This is actually my second purchase of this great little flashlight. I needed to put some recycling in the HUGE recycle bin in our dark garage but unfortunately the BlueFire XML 1200 CREE XML also landed in the bin which is taller than me! No way I could get it so I came in the house, got on Amazon.com & ordered another one. If possible, this one is even brighter! The BlueFire also has several options for lighting such as a zoom feature which I have used & several other options. It's very light in weight & can be carried in your pocket which I suggest if you're putting anything in your trash or encyclopedia bin or you'll be ordering another one like I did!!! I love it & will be buying another for bedside.

By Sean Kilroy
To say that i was pleasntly surprised is an understatement. I have other flashlights like this and they fall short. It really is ridiculously hard to find a good light like this. You can buy this one with confidence. The zoom is very smooth and easy to operate. You can ever do it with one hand. The lumens are brighter than other flashlights that advertise comparable luminosity. It's so easy and reliable when switching modes too. Great flashlight. I'll probably buy another one or two to pop in the car and the basement. Very good light. Buy with confidence.

By Happy Shopping
I have read some of the reviews complaining that this flashlight was not bright enough and I can only say that someone may have switched the product on them in the box or they got a defective one as the one that I got is extremely bright. An unadvertised use, is that if you have a burned out car headlight, you can duct tape this to the side of your car as a TEMPORARY replacement light and make sure that you aim it downward not to blind oncoming traffic!!! It may be to bright to be DOT approved :-0... In any event, this is not the Atomic Flashlight that we see in the infomercials that it is almost indestructible, but minus the casing is a close second for less then half its price!!!

By Amazon Customer
Just got it Today......
This is a "Must Buy" Flashlight
I investigate til the cows come home and this is the one, At $12 and change it's a no brainer.
Strong Aluminum and bright.... I compare it to my $4 Harbor freight ones which i thought where decent.... I went outside and about 5 houses down it lit it up like i was in front of it.... I never had one of these but i'm likin it :)

By Travis
So I didnt have much expectations about this. I figured I would just get an emergency flashlight for around the house in case power goes out or if I want to bring it for my next camping adventure. So reading other reviews, It seems like this is a solid standard tactical light but not the best tactical light out on the market (compared to the $300-$500 dollar versions. So True, this cant burn wood like some of those ridiculously priced brands but lets look at the advantages of this flashlight for a second and compare to others in its price range.

Brightness - this is obviously brighter than any standard flashlight so immediately this is put in the "Maglight or better" category right away. This alone is impressive because maglights go for 50 bucks which is out the blue fire price range already.

Battery - Now this is a MAJOR plus with the Blue Fire. The included plastic sheath can hold a single 18650 battery. So if you want max brightness you can use your standard tactical light 18650 batt. But everyone knows that has ever used 18650 batteries - they DO NOT last long. They also take 4 hours to charge. This is what is so wonderful about the Blue Fire compared to other tactical lights. Just use the AAA standard battery cartridge (takes 3 'AAA' batts) and now you have a way-better-than-normal flashlight that lasts as long as a regular flashlight. This is one of the greatest reasons why I purchased this specific flashlight. You have the advantage of a tactical flashlight while having the longevity of a normal flashlight battery when using AAA's.

Bomb Proof casing - Now I havent put it through the paces but this flashlight feels both light and bombproof at the same time. Very solid. Very nice to handle. Very easy to use. This immediately became my favorite all around flashlight I own. I may need to buy another.

5-pattern tac light button - Just like most tactical lights - just press in the button once to turn on. Then tap the button half way to cycle through the Full Bright, Medium, and Dim light functions, strobe (full brightness) and SOS (full brightness). I love the dim function for when you dont want to disturb your neighbors when camping. The full bright really is bright. This is the first flashlight I can put on full bright - zoom out for maximum diameter - set it upright in the bathroom like a candle - and actually see everything in the bathroom including the tub and toilet. Wonderful if there is a power outage.

Price - Nothing beats this flashlight for the price. I would put this against anything out there. If you just want a badass standard flashlight - you will not find a better one. Very happy customer!
-Trav

By Joanna
I don't normally do reviews but I was so impressed that I knew this one deserved a review. With so many of tactical flash lights flooding the market it was hard to figure out which one I wanted but after a lot of research it became clear that this one was a great deal yet to my surprise it's not only a great deal it's also a great flash light. I work as a delivery driver and I need a good flash light to find addresses at night and this is perfect for that. In fact I was so impressed that I bought the newer version as well so that I always one or the other on me at all times.

By Robert Montague
The BlueFire 1200 Lumen CREE XML T6 Adjustable is the best flash light I have ever had. It is very bright and the price was right. I have had it for about a week and have used it several times to check my back yard. It lights up my hole yard like day light. It is better than I thought it would be.

By bx1947
This product is exactly as advertised. It is well made and has a solid feel to it. It does what is expected and adjusts simply and quickly. Powered by 3 AAA batteries. All in all an excellent product. For it's size and price it is well worth it.

By JC_N_VA
I have a very nice Fenix tactical flashlight it is incredibly (painfully) bright. I don't want to lose it. This one is much much cheaper, about 2/3 or 3/4 as bright, and has a zoom feature. It works with 3 AAA batteries (I am using Eneloops), and I am going to take it with me out west for night photography in the desert area. It is small, about the size of a small women's hand.

A decent flashlight at a good price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milwaukee 6519-31 12 Amp Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Kit

Powerful 12-amp motor delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials 1-1/8-inch stroke length provides maximum cutting speed Gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high-impact forces caused by blade lock-ups Counter-weighted mechanism provides reduced vibration for smoother operation QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast, tool-free blade changes The 6519-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8-Inch stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics. Note that product package does not include blade. Blades are sold separately.                                

Milwaukee 48-00-1303 Sawzall Blade Wood 5 Teeth per Inch 12-Inch Length, 5 Pieces in 1 Pack

The product is easy to use The product is durable The product is manufactured in Switzerland 5 TPI, 12 in. Length, High Carbon Steel Construction 1/2 in. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls Milwaukee's Pruning Blades are made of high carbon steel for flexibility. The deep gulleted teeth are fleam ground for aggressive cutting action in green wood. Sold in packs of 5.                                       By Larry Loo Before purchasing this package of Sawzall blades, I was a little concerned that the blades might not last too long in our hands. After all, my wife and I have gone through close to a dozen hand-held pruning saws during the 20+ years we've lived on our property. Those pruning saws always cut well when new but seem to get dull very quickly. With their close set, needle-like teeth they're also difficult to sharpen - and I've sharpened regular saws using saw sets and files. Each of those new hand-held pruning saws have cost us $20 to $25! The only exceptions

Milwaukee 49-00-5456 3' Scraper Blade

3" Scraper Blade The product is easy to use and easy to handle The product is highly durable 3" Scraper Blade. The Product is Easy to Use and Easy to Handle. The Product is Highly Durable.                                       By Benjamin S. Chin I brought two 3" Milwaukee scraper blades through Amazon for my Sawzall for scraping off vinyl floor tiles. It scraped off the floor tile effortlessly. After a total of two and one half hours of use, both scrapers had broke at the blade attachment section, the narrowest cross section area. Because the scraper blade is thick, it is not quite flexible and hence, scraping with a little inadvertent bending over a period of time will accumulate stresses in the metal causing it to fracture. Using this scraper blade with the Sawzall to scrape off vinyl floor tile is probably not the ultimate solution. Perhaps, Milwaukee will develope a dedicated tool for such task. By Vlad  I used the scraper 2 times to scrape off vinyl tiles. Secon